Precision by the second!
The Wolf TSM280 is a highly efficient rotary table transfer machine that allows for the execution of complex production processes on a single, extremely flexible production unit. Customised. Compact. Precise. A wide range of workpieces can be machined, be it cold extrusion parts, tubes, turned parts, straight turned parts or bar / coil stock – the Wolf TSM280 guarantees reliable and cost-effective production performance for many different industries.
You define your requirements and provide us with the parts drawings. In order to increase productivity, we can give you advice for the manufacturing processes, from the analysis of your production and your products through to customised machine design.
Our clients’ industries
- Automotive industry
- Machinery and process equipment construction
- Electrical engineering
- Assembly engineering
- Medical engineering
- Watch industry
- and many more
With its modular structure, the Wolf TSM280 allows for customised process design – be it for a specific product or for an entire product family. A large number of additional units are available for the implementation of new processes.
Thanks to short set-up times and very good accessibility during tool change, a wide range of different workpieces can be produced on a single machine. The feeds, spindle speeds and thus also the cycle times of the workpieces to be manufactured can be set continuously.
- Modular and compact basic model
- Extremely rugged welded assembly
- Three-point support ensures stability
- Vertical plate in different designs
- Mechatronics system: electric, hydraulic, pneumatic system
- Switch cabinet mounted at the machine
- Alternatively PLC or CNC control
- Very easy operation
- Optional tool monitoring
- Simultaneous machining of both sides is possible
- 2 – 120 parts/min
- Clamping sets with different diameters
- Easy retrofitting
- Double version available (dual infeed)
- LS variant for straight machining (replaces straight turning lathe)
- High-quality surfaces
Installation / Transport
- Cost-effective shipment as a single unit (e.g. for retrofitting or repair)
- Easily moveable with forklift truck
- Integrated switch cabinet avoids complex mounting and installation work
- Plug out, pack in, transport, plug in – running
- Optional maintenance packages
- Remote maintenance via Internet (VPN), optional
The all-in-one machine
The Wolf TSM280 is based on a rotary indexing principle and has been designed specifically for the production of parts for medium to large batch sizes (between 10,000 and 15 million parts). Thanks to its wide spectrum of use, the possibility of implementing different machining processes and the continuous controllability of all machining spindles, the TSM 280 can replace various machines and can be used even in confined spaces.
Diverse simultaneous machining. Reduced non-productive times.
Simultaneous machining on both sides using up to 15 tools. The central element of the Wolf TSM280 is the clamping plate that is arranged vertically in the centre providing 8 or respectively 16 hydraulically operated workpiece holding fixtures.
By default, the machining units are controlled mechanically and/or alternatively via CNC axes.
- Drill and lathe spindles
- Threaded units
- Plunge-cut units
- Milling units
- Cross-bore units
- Embossing and pressing units
- Measuring and test equipment
- Special-purpose units
Your benefits at a glance
- Highly Precise
- Individual production according to costumer requirements
- Optional: SPS- or CNC-control
- Multiple simultaneous processes – reduced non-productive times
|Material cross section||TSM 280||TSM 280 L||TSM 280 LS|
|Coil stock||≤ 13 mm||–||–|
|Bar stock||≤ 26 mm||≤ 26 mm||≤ 26 mm|
|Part length||≤ 80 mm||≤ 200 mm||≤ 300 mm|
|Number of clamping positions||8||8 / 16||16|
|Clamping force||≤ 25 kN|
|Number of unit heads||≤ 15 pcs.||≤ 15 pcs.||≤ 14 pcs.|
|Feed||with cams · hydraulic · CNC control|
|With cams||≤ 35 mm|
|Hydraulic / CNC control||≤ 40 / 80 mm|
Subject to technical changes. 05/2011